Thursday, September 20, 2007

"The Seeker: The Dark is Rising" update


Last night, while leaving a local theater, I passed a poster for "The Seeker: The Dark is Rising," a movie that features a quest for six signs of power. As I reported back in August, Fox Walden, the studio releasing the film, has been promoting it with an unusual quest that involves going to their website and entering the six signs in different sequences to get bonus content from the site.

If you look to the right of this entry, you'll see how well I've done. Up until last night I only had entered one correct sequence, but the poster I saw last night revealed another sequence if you looked at it from the correct angle--it was created with lenticular artwork that changes as you walk by it. To help you out, here's the sequence I saw:

Fire Iron Water Stone Wood Bronze

Keep Seeking!

No comments: